- Know your credit score. Often times fraud on your identity can be found by simply checking your credit score.
- Establish an Emergency fund. Budget day-to-day spending so an emergency fund exists for:
- Your health insurance deductible
- New roof, water heater, air conditioner or furnace
- 3-6 months mortgage or rental payments
- Know Your Tax Return. Work with Brooke at BMP-CPA to understand where your money is going so you can control who’s hands your dollars sit in. It’s much better for you to have your money accessible for budgeting and growing your emergency fund, than to get a large refund year after year.
- Schedule your vacation time. Self care is important. Take your vacation time to give your body a break. You can travel, or stay at home for a stay-cation.
- Tell your friends and family you love them. There’s know guarantee of tomorrow.
Jan 05, 2018