With over 400 pages of tax reform that passed just before Christmas – 2018 should be the year when you decide to hire a professional for your small business tax preparation. Here are my top 5 reasons not to struggle thru income taxes on your own this year!
- Help during confusing tax times! Tax forms are complicated every year, but what could be more confusing than a tax package that passes just days before the end of the year? Having a professional accountant can make sure that you have addressed all the changes, you are filing the correct paperwork and give you advice on tax-related issues and decisions.
- Accountants do more than crunch numbers! Bookkeeping records are essential but who takes time to do bookkeeping tasks consistently 52 weeks a year? A professional can keep you on track with estimated taxes, payments, and financial development! A professional can advise you on what records to keep, how to organize your accounts, and avoid the risk of audits. An accountant’s job is to make sure all of your records are error-free and that the numbers add up the way they’re supposed to so you don’t land in hot water with Uncle Sam.
- Professional Accountants can mentor on financial decisions. They didn’t get to be professionals without completing an education, and taking licensure exams. Professional accountants can offer strategic planning tips to assist you as well as guiding you on decisions to make that are in line with your personal goals. If you are a new business owner – and accountant will show you how to set up a structure to ensure your financial stability!
- Networking. Professional accountants know a lot of people. While you may not have thought about meeting potential new clients or partners because you use a professional accountant, they may be able to suggest other professionals you may want to partner with, or someone who could be a valuable asset to your business. Your accountant may also have other clients who need the services that you provide!
- Hiring a professional accountant ensures that you will be able to focus on what you do best – run your business! You will not need to struggle with bookkeeping and trying to operate software you don’t excel in – your accountant will do that.
If you are considering hiring an accountant, or you just want to know what your options are for your small business, we are offering a FREE tax planning consultation to a limited number of small businesses! Just fill out this form, and request your consultation today! This consultation is normally valued at $270!