Tax Planning Services
- Significant Life Events change the tax return – plan ahead to avoid shock factor!
- Marriage or Divorce
- New Baby or Adoption
- Inherited Money
- Going Back to School
- Change in Jobs
- Sale of Real Estate
- Adding to Investment Portfolio
- Required Minimum Distributions
The impact of significant life events could be thousands of dollars – good and bad but manageable if you plan ahead!
- Tax Planning for Retirement
- Timing of 401k, IRA, Roth IRA distributions can quickly affect tax brackets, therefore tax liability.
- Gift giving can drastically impact tax liability as well
- Strategically using Health Savings Account as Medical ‘banks’
- Using Real Estate as part of investment portfolio
- Timing Required Minimum Distributions
- Using strategy to maximize social security benefits
As a married couple we knew we had to sit down with Brooke to establish a 3 year pre-retirement plan prior to one of us retiring. We knew the rollover and distributions of 401k money needed a strategic plan to legally reduce tax liability as well as the timing of social security. Brooke works well with my financial advisor and together we have a plan that saves us thousands! ~ D & S, long time clients of Brooke